This Sunday, June 6, we will be participating at a kermesse in support of My Art Goes Bang (a charitable association that proposes arts and crafts ateliers for hospitalized children). We hope to see many of you at this event!
The "Charity Kermesse" will be a wonderful event -- joyous like a birthday party among friends, fun like a child's birthday, festive like a garden party, happy like our best childhood memories and above all.. charitable.
You'll find :
- a gigantic garden, a terrace to enjoy burgers from Le Camion Qui Fume, Sugar Daze cupcakes, crêpes, hotdogs, etc.
- a play area for the little kids, a giant slide, fun activities for everyone.
- a beauty corner with nailbar, make-up, etc.
- lots of beautiful friends, music, open space and various stands.
- soccer tournaments, ping pong, baby foot, yoga and zumba classes.
- the tombola draw with wonderful prizes for girls, boys, moms and dads.
All of the donations from the kermesse will finance the ongoing projetcs of my ♥ goes bang.
Sunday, June 6, 12PM-5PM
Marymount International School, Paris
72, boulevard de la Saussaye
92200 Neuilly-sur-Seine, France