21 December 2011

Give a Little Bit, Give a Little Bit of Your Love to Me

Xmas Box

The elves and I (God, I wish there was a team of elves!) are sending out 68 boxes of Christmas cupcakes just like this over the next 3 days to lots of nice little boys and girls in and around Paris. Maybe if you have been very good, you will be getting one! Don't like your chances? Then, leave me a comment below (or on the French version of my blog) telling me the flavor of your favorite cupcake and you will be entered to win 1 of 2 boxes just like the one above!

Note, contest is open to anyone anywhere but you must be able to come pick up your box of cupcakes on 24 December between 10H-12H30 at a Paris 75017 address(metro: Courcelles or Wagram). Please be sure to leave your email address so I can contact you. 2 winners will receive 1 box of 6 assorted flavor cupcakes with holiday decorations. Good luck!

5 comments:

  1. I do like to test my chances! Especially when cupcakes from Sugar Daze are involved.....!

    I personally love your remedy cupcake and of course all things vanilla and fruity!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, only one flavor is too hard!

    But I'll go for The Movie Star...perfect Christmas treat!

    ReplyDelete
  3. peanut butter chocolate for sure, but also the oreo speculoos...and also let me think...so many...I actually like all of your cupcakes!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang (exactly how a kiss - and a cupcake - should be!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. No favourite flavours, they are ALL magnificent and yummy:-))

    ReplyDelete