27 July 2010

Thank You for Giving Me the Best Day of my Life


Well folks, this is it. August is almost here and with it, I'll be hanging up my apron for a bit and headed to the beach. (Not to be confused with Paris Plage which I visited today and highly recommend for those of you stuck in the city this summer).



I feel like I hit the ground running at the rentree last September and just haven't stopped yet. It has been a crazy year! My first TV performance, my first Cupcake Camp, my first real cake disaster, and my first legal tangle (which I am still trying to solve). Look for some big changes here on the range as the new year gets underway in September. I am working on a new look and have some exciting projects which I need to keep under wraps for now.



It has been my utmost pleasure serving you all and I look forward to hitting the kitchen in high gear when I am back. I honestly believe I have the best job on the planet and if it wasn't for my customers, well, then, none of this would possible. So thank you everyone for keeping me in business!



And a special thank you to those who have lent their support and voices during the more trying times. Having my business name ripped off has been one of the most hurtful things I have ever lived through and I am trying to put that painful situation behind me. More developments to come on that as well...



I will be in France over the holidays and reachable if you can hold your cupcake craving at bay until la rentree. As a reminder, my email is info@littlemisscupcake.fr



Thanks to Joy C., one of my 1000+ fans on Facebook, who submitted the idea behind my new September cupcake which will be available starting 28 August. "Fields of Joy" will be a dark chocolate cupcake, filled with a pistachio creme brulee, topped with chocolate ganache and a hazelnut/pistachio studded chocolate disk. Have I got your attention? :P



I'm leaving you with some pics of my more recent orders. I have been lucky enough to have my cupcakes be a part of several weddings these past two months, and am looking forward to several more in August-October. If you are getting married and are interested in a cupcake tower, please do get in touch for a tasting and consultation!



Again, many, many, many thanks to you for your continued support and enthusiasm for Little Miss Cupcake cupcakes! Wishing you all a sweet end to your summer and see you in September.

xxx Little Miss Cupcake

4 comments:

  1. Cat -- Your cupcakes look MAGNIFICENT and I wish you a very wonderful vacation... Hope to meet up with you in the fall somewhere in Paris!
    Hugs, Leesa

    ReplyDelete
  2. As always your cupcakes are amazing! The new flavour sounds like it will knock socks off, can't wait to see it. So sorry to hear your name was ripped off, that must have been awful for you! There is only 1 Little Miss Cupcake in my opinion x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cat, I hope you are able to enjoy your holiday, on some gorgeous French beach! I have just caught up on reading about your legal drama's and I really do feel for you. I am sending positive vibes your way, and if there is anything I can do to support you I will!
    P.s I am so in love with your fondant daisy's, they make me happy seeing them on your cupcakes in any colour!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you are having a super fab vacation break! Sounds well-deserved. :)

    ReplyDelete