09 April 2010

Please Go All the Way


You may remember this cupcake from my Valentine's Day 2010 box. Inspired the song by The Raspberries, Go All the Way is a raspberry swirled cupcake with milk chocolate buttercream. I was recently asked to submit a recipe for an article I participated in about food bloggers in France and this is the one. That article won't come out until May or June so I figured in the meantime I'd reward all you Little Miss Cupcake fans with a sweet treat -- an advance copy of the recipe. This is the perfect cupcake to enjoy with the warmer weather we're experiencing lately. So go bake a batch, take them to the beach, park, wherever and enjoy!

You'll find the recipe in the Notes section of the Little Miss Cupcake Facebook page. You'll need to become a fan to view it.

3 comments:

  1. Mmm, that looks so yummy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yum yum delicious! thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey - I mentioned you (and your delicious recipe) on my blog. The cupcakes were a smashing success!

    ReplyDelete