18 November 2008

Little Miss Cupcake is Humbled (& Aks for Your Understanding)

I just wanted to thank all of you who have taken the time to write and call me with words of encouragement and support, and who have offered wonderful advice. Embarking on a new business venture is scary and yet so exciting! I am working on some fabulous projects this week: A 10 Yr. Wedding Anniversary, a birthday order from someone who tracked me down from England (!) and my very first potential "Corporate" Client. This business that I have been talking about for YEARS is off and running. I even had to turn down an order today 'cause I just didn't have the time (and from a friend no less! Sorry, Peg).

So, for those of you who are thinking of placing orders for the busy holiday season, please try to get them in as soon as possible. As a small home-based business, I am practicing a "first come, first serve" policy.

Check back tomorrow for new photos of what I've been cooking up! And next week, I'll have some holiday-themed samples posted!

Ciao for now,
LMC

1 comment:

  1. That is WONDERFUL news, LMC! Bravo (or the French equivalent)! : )

    Let me know when you start doing international shipping -- or when you will be crossing the Atlantic (hopefully with boxes of cupcakes).

    ReplyDelete